Bottle Crate Foot Stool
In the tradition of folk art that repurposes items that were immediately available, this footstool is crafted from a reproduced wood crate and aged furniture legs. It's beautiful!
A burlap covered cushion adds additional charm to the Bottle Crate Foot Stool from Park Hill Collection. The burlap covered cushion is the perfect touch to this timeless piece of furniture.
- Made of wood and burlap.
- Some assembly required.
- Aged wood finish with burlap cushion
- Finish may vary
- Dimensions: 16"L x 12"W x 16.25"H
- Weight: 8.27 lbs
- Materials: Fir wood, burlap, iron, MDF
- Spot clean with mild detergent
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge
- Vacuum regularly to prevent dirt buildup
- Wipe with damp cloth
Inspired to make your own? Check out this great DIY Vintage Soda Crate Turned Foot Stool by Prodigal Pieces.