Cut fresh, harvested and made by hand at our family-owned studio in South Georgia, our live garland is an extraordinary piece that welcomes visitors and creates a warm aesthetic to any gathering.
- Custom length up to 20 ft.
- Made of magnolia, nandina, boxwood, firs and cedars that intermingle creating a lush and beautifully scented collection for any holiday, season, event.
- For personal touch, let our artisans forage from your property.
- Featured in Paprika Southern Magazine, September 2014.
- Cut fresh from the farm daily.
- Made by hand in the USA.
- Made by hand in South Georgia.
- Out of direct sunlight, the green leaves will stay a light green color fading to a pastel green as time progresses.
- In direct sunlight the green side of the leaves will change to sandstone brown to rusty brown over time.
Related Items You Might Love