9 Best Small Business Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read in 2023, According To A Flower Shop Owner
I'm listing our top pick small business owner Must-Read books that offer valuable information to gauge your knowledge and success in entrepreneurship.
Books referenced are below are ones that’ve influenced the most recent part of my life’s journey -- the flower shop. Now, don’t laugh! I love small business and these are really personal. I read, kind-of, here and there. I don’t read every day. Some material, I picked up and read parts, and some took years. These books I reference in workshops and in key notes and are books I recommend to influence your business in 2023
As much as I love books, I don't read as often as I wish. Since initially creating my small business owner's list to be shared during classes, I have learned that I am dyslexic which may explain why I enjoy listening audiobooks just as much as reading old fashioned tangible ones.
PHOTO: TAKE A LOOK AT MARTHA STEWARTS COOK BOOK LIBRARY, APARTMENT THERAPY
9 Books That Have Built My Business
9 Best Small Business Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read in 2023
- The Flower Workshop: Lessons in Arranging Blooms, Branches, Fruits by Ariella Chezar
- Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable by Seth Godin
- The Science of Selling by David Hoffeld
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make A Big Difference by Malcom Gladwell
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcom Gladwell