First, we want you to know that your satisfaction is what matters most to us and we want to ensure that your Colonial House of Flowers shopping experience is nice. If you're unhappy with a purchase you can return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund.
We accept returns on most products in new or "like-new" condition up to 30 days of delivery. Some items can't be returned. These include: furniture, live plants and flowers, lighting, floral plant vase/pot ware, delivery and shipping fees, drop-ships or anything damaged through normal wear and tear. We DO NOT offer preferential returns or refunds for these items.
IT'S SIMPLE TO RETURN
Contact email@example.com to initiate the process. To return an item, send it with the packing slip and original packaging with the invoice number to:
CHOF Returns | 1290 Ridgefield Drive | Roswell, Georgia 30075
All returns will be credited to original purchasing method upon reception of the merchandise, less shipping, handling and a re-stocking or cancellation fee when applicable.
- It takes 5-7 days receive a refund, replacement product, or store credit
- Customer is responsible for fees charged by your credit or banking company.
- There is a 20% restocking fee on items that are correct, un-damaged, or cancelled before shipment arrives.
We stand behind our products 100%. We work with some of the best partners in the world. We select brands and professionals we believe are special in the marketplace. We are confident that CHOF merchandise will meet, and often exceed your expectations. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, we gladly offer an exchange or refund within 30 days from receipt of product with proof of purchase.
Items are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee or cancellation fee. If you've decided you don't like what you ordered after having it in your home for a couple of weeks, no problem. In order to return your item, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Then place your package in the mail! You will receive a full refund for your item(s) less the original and any return shipping charges and the 20% re-stocking fee.
If you have thrown away your original packaging, please note that we are unable to provide additional packaging. Items that cannot be returned include furniture, live plants, fresh flowers, food, framed art, lighting, floral vase ware, plant pot ware, drop-shipped items or anything damaged through normal wear and tear. We DO NOT offer preferential returns or refunds for these items.
If there's something you can't find here in regard to returns, exchanges and refunds feel free to get in touch with us directly, email@example.com. Thank you! We appreciate you very much!
DAMAGES OR INCORRECT MERCHANDISE
We work hard to make sure the products you purchase are tried, best quality and that your order is handled with accuracy, but sometimes, things happen. For damaged, defective or incorrect merchandise that has been shipped to you contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 business days. If we made a mistake, we'll take care of it. Period.
If you receive a damaged or defective product, let us know as soon as possible so we can replace it. And don't worry - shipping charges are on us, both for the returned item and the replacement. We are happy to resolve the issue with an exchange or refund.
DROP-SHIP ITEMS | PRE-ORDER | BACKORDER
If your item is drop-shipping directly from the vendor, it is not returnable or eligible for a cancellation due to their policy. Sales on drop-ship item are final. We DO NOT offer preferential returns or refunds for drop-ship, pre-order or backorder items.
Note many items have been updated by the companies due to the shipping crisis. All items on backorder or pre-order are marked accordingly with all capital letters. The items must be paid for at the time of purchase to be reserved due to limited quantities. The items can not be cancelled before reception. However, once the item is received you can easily initiate a return by contacting email@example.com. The items will be charged a 20% restock fee for any item returned or cancelled before arrival.
We do NOT allow cancellation of furniture. All furniture is special ordered from the manufacturer to drop-ship at the time of the sale. ALL SALES ARE FINAL NO REFUNDS. Availability of merchandise is estimated according to information on hand at the time order is placed or written. Seller shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of merchandise occasioned by manufacturer's scheduling, stock on hand, availability of materials, transportation difficulty or any other cause beyond the control of the seller.
Thank you for your business! We know you will enjoy your new furniture as much as we’ve enjoyed serving you as our customer.
A 20% cancellation fee is charged on cancelled orders. Purchases paid by check are refunded after 15 working days from payment date. Purchases paid by cash are refunded by check. Purchases paid by credit card are refunded back to the card that was charged.
FLORAL & PLANT VASE-WARE POT-WARE
Vase-ware and pot-ware purchases are not eligible for preference-based returns or refund. If you receive a damaged or defective item, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 business days of receiving of your order and our team will help process a replacement. For faster resolution, please include pictures of the damage or defect, the order number and the product name. Vase-ware and Pot-ware sales are final and is non-returnable and non-refundable.
DElIVERY + SHIPPING FEESDelivery and shipping fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
CUSTOMERS WILL NOT RECEIVE A FULL REFUND IF:
- Customer receives merchandise they do not want or because they did not review original product sales receipt and descriptions to make sure they selected the correct merchandise or shipping address(s) (we assume the information on the order confirmation is correct when the order is placed.
- The merchandise is determined by CHOF to be damaged or used, or neglected by the customer.
- The merchandise is damaged and customer does not allow CHOF or the delivery agent the chance to resolve the issue.
- The customer changed their mind or have buyer’s remorse or cancel after making the purchase.
- The merchandise is damaged and the customer does not report the damages at the time of delivery (we assume that all furniture is in perfect condition when delivered, so it is the customer’s responsibility to thoroughly inspect and document anything that is damaged or appears unusual).
- The customer’s item or furniture does not fit properly because the customer did not accurately measure the dimensions of the furniture or the space the furniture is to be placed in, or the doorway that the delivery team must go through to deliver the items.