EASY DRINK RECIPE
With the evergreen trees shining beautifully bright and standing full in the middle of their nearly naked, bare and leave-less deciduous wood friends, It's time to start celebrating the holiday season here in Atlanta! Everything is naturally so pretty. The chilly, just about straight-cold feeling in the North Georgia air now, has my inner florist feeling warm and winter-licious! This time of year for me is full of wreath making, getting together with old friends and new, and a Hot Santa Clause Cocoa Sipper or two.
Take a look back at one of my all-time favorite Christmas drink recipes. Featured on the PB blog, this Peppermint Schnapps Cocktail is captured by one of the South's top photographers, Charleston based The Happy Bloom. Plus, Atlanta art director and photo stylist Tristan Needham, who gave out the complete ingredient list below.
Try it out this one while your making home yours. Now, that's #CHOFstyle! Let me know what yah think.
Until next time,
- Stoli Vanilla Vodka
- Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- Peppermint Schnapps
- Candy canes
- Red sugar sprinkles, for garnish
1. Crush one candy cane per guest in a tea towel and set aside.
2. Wet rim of glass with sugar water and press onto a plate of red sugar sprinkles.
3. Combine equal parts vodka, liqueur, and Schnapps in a martini shaker with ice. Shake well and strain.
4. Pour into a glass, add crushed pieces of candy cane to taste, and enjoy!
TIP: The PB Marble + Copper Lazy Susan is a dream to work on. And, DELICIOUS to STYLE drinks on for that picture perfect instagram snap!