There are plenty of times that a refreshing cocktail recipe fits right in during the summertime here in Georgia. Whether you are sunset watching, cookout throwing, lunch date going, pool side relaxing or porch sitting summer cocktails cool you off and make not only delicious drinks, but when a florist has a party she wants pretty ones too.
First shared with Pottery Barn in a feature called Pretty In Pink: A Simply Delicious Cocktail For Drink Dispensers still a mixture that can't be beat.
Tybee Island Sipper
- 1 (750ml) bottle sauvignon blanc (chilled)
- 2 cups white cranberry juice (chilled)
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons triple sec orange liqueur (chilled)
- 1 bottle champagne (chilled)
- In a drink dispenser, combine bottle of sauvignon blanc, white cranberry juice, agave nectar and triple sec, then stir together. Fill champagne glasses 2/3 of the way full. Top each glass with champagne and serve.